Welcome to our online forum. This website is owned and controlled by Competitive Advantage Consultancy Ltd.
The term ‘Competitive Advantage’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Meads Business Centre, 19 Kingsmead, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 7SR. We are registered in England, registration number. 3931018. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Whilst we attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a persons privacy, or which otherwise violate any kind of law, it is impossible for us to review every message posted on this discussion system. For this reason you acknowledge that all messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message.
By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person’s privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that “cookies” are stored on your computer to save your login information.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website/Services.
Competitive Advantage collects anonymous information about the visitors to our website for analytics purposes, and personal information from those users who complete the contact form, or sometimes from those who provide information over the phone when calling with an inquiry.
Once a visitor completes the contact form, participates in a competition, accesses information behind a ‘wall’ (where the user must provide their personal details such as an email address) or contacts the company by email or phone, any data coming from that exchange will be recorded and kept in our database.
We will not sell your information, trade it with any other third party, or use it for any other purpose other than to communicate to you.
If you wish to unsubscribe to a newsletter or mailing simply click the unsubscribe button on the email or advise us via the ‘Contact Us’ form. If you wish to receive details of the personal information we hold on you, or to have these details removed, please request this via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
First party cookies
We use 1st party cookies for Google Analytics, Kulea Marketing Automation usage and WordPress settings. WordPress websites collect cookies for commenters. As the Competitive Advantage website is built using WordPress, these cookies apply to our users. If you visit our website via a mobile device then we would like to present our website to you in a mobile friendly format. Cookies are used to see if you are visiting our website from a mobile device.
If you would like to prevent Competitive Advantage from collecting cookies when you visit our site, please update your privacy settings in your browser. You can control the kinds of cookies you accept there.
Third party cookies
Cookies are collected from third party sites so that you can be logged in to your account on their site and share our content simply and easily. We do not control the setting of these cookies and we recommend you visit the third party websites for more information.
- YouTube: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google Adwords: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/privacy-preview